The Drywall, Framing & Finishing worker is a member of the Manufacturing Production Team and is responsible for accurately and efficiently welding of Modular Structures. You will use your experience and training to support the production of quality structures according to standards and timelines as provided by your Station Lead. You will bring your experience in structures and steel in various industries to contribute to and improve the first stage of our manufacturing process. Below is a description of the primary job responsibilities and key skills and attributes that are essential to the position.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Measure surfaces and lay out reference lines and points.
- Review documentation to determine installation method and tool requirements.
- Fit or fasten wallboard or drywall into position on metal frameworks.
- Hang dry lines to wall moldings.
- Measure and cut openings in panels for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures using appropriate tools.
- Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints.
- Cut and screw together metal channels.
- General knowledge of construction and/or manufacturing operations.
- Ability to do basic math and measure square footage and calculate weight.
- Level 5 highly preferred.