The Electrician is a member of the Manufacturing Production Team and is responsible for assisting with the fabrication of Modular Structure with the electrical assembly within the Modules. You are expected to bring your knowledge, related certification, and desire to grow in your craft to contribute to the mechanical and electrical stages of our manufacturing process. Below is a description of the primary job responsibilities and key skills and attributes that are essential to the position.
- Ability to read construction blueprints and electrical plans.
- Run flex, pull wire, make electrical connections in junction boxes, install lights, install receptacles and switches and other electrical requirements at your station.
- Train and mentor other members of the electrical team as needed.
- Complete work in a timely manner on tasks as assigned without compromising quality and attention to detail.
- Follow instructions of Station Lead and/or Production Supervisors and ask for clarification where further directions are required. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- California Certified Electricians Card (ET card).
- Completion of a State approved apprenticeship program.
- 4-8 years’ experience as an electrician.
- Obtained Electrician Certification; highly preferred.