The Plumber is responsible for overseeing helpers, reading plans, and performing plumbing tasks. You will use your combined experience and skill ensuring the plumbing in our structures is completed accurately and according to plan. As a Plumber, you will bring your experience in structures and the plumbing trade to contribute to and improve a key phase of our manufacturing process. Below is a description of the primary job responsibilities and key skills and attributes that are essential to the position.
- Run copper water lines and install cast iron drains
- Make connections where required according to plans.
- Assist in creating parts lists.
- Complete work in a timely manner on tasks as assigned without compromising quality and attention to detail.
- Provide recommendations for improvements that might increase production, streamline processes, and lower costs.
- Basic knowledge of how plumbing works.
- Plumbing certification preferred.
- Holds a C36 contractor's license or journeyman's card preferred.