December 13, 2021

Do I need a General Contractor for my project?

Yes, CRATE Modular is a supplier of modular components. You will need a licensed General Contractor (GC) to perform all the on-site work necessary for your project including installation of your container modular building. We have a list of partner GC’s we have worked with on past projects that we can share with you.

CRATE also offers an Installation Education Program if you have a GC that you prefer to work with. Building with steel utilizes many traditional trades, we are happy to educate your GC of choice on how to work with our product for a seamless install.


Back To All Posts